Why Buy A LOLLIPOP's PLAYLAND Franchise Rather Than 'Going It Alone' ?
1. Our research has been done in the USA , New Zealand and Australia and we have the trading experience (13 years, opened 20+ sites and 6 million children customers) to know which type of site and what equipment combination works best.
2. Actual trading history is available to base your projections on showing % penetration rates of the population of children in the area, $ spends per visitor, average labour rates, operating costs, birthdays per week, etc.
3. Promotional material, including TV advertising, is available, already developed, tried and tested.
4. Operating systems are available to pick up and use from day one such as:
- Entry control
- Opening, closing & maintenance schedules
- Staff rostering systems
- Food options, sources and margins
- Birthday party formulas
So why reinvent the wheel?
5. LOLLIPOP'S PLAYLAND plans to be in every major Australian city within the next few years, so benefit from the rapidly growing Brand awareness of LOLLIPOP'S PLAYLAND
6. LOLLIPOP'S PLAYLAND will provide full training for the new franchisee and his/her staff in an operating LOLLIPOP'S PLAYLAND and their own, prior to and during the opening weeks.
7. Source equipment from LOLLIPOP'S PLAYLAND suppliers in NZ, Australia, USA and the UK. Independent buying will not be able to match LOLLIPOP'S PLAYLAND equipment in quality, uniqueness, delivery time or price.
8. Purchasing of consumable supplies, food and additional equipment sourcing will benefit from 'Bulk Buying' discounts that we have in place with the likes of Coke and Streets, thereby improving your gross profit margin.
9. Each franchisee will have access to ongoing product development, USA & UK contacts and learning from and sharing with other LOLLIPOP'S PLAYLAND Franchisees in NZ and Australia. Franchisee Conferences are held in both Australia and New Zealand every six months.
For the same reasons that McDonalds is 75% franchised and there is a queue of applicants for their Franchises, Franchising with LOLLIPOP'S PLAYLAND is the lower risk, cost effective and fast way to enter the 'Pay for Play' market in Australia.
Franchising is often referred to as- "Being in Business for yourself but not by yourself".